About the Club
The University Club is the perfect meeting spot for members and the ideal location for business and social entertaining.
The hallmarks of our Club are, as they have always been, elegance and tradition, health and sociability, and a celebration of intellectual pursuits. The University Club's mission remains today what is was in 1907: To provide a tradition-rich, outstanding private Club in an exceptional social and athletic environment that is known for it's quality of membership and for service that exceeds expectations.
- Conveniently situated, nestled between two historic neighborhoods in Midtown Memphis
- 150 Reciprocal Clubs around the world
- A classic Club setting featuring traditional American cuisine with a southern twist
- Multiple banquet & meeting rooms to meet all your social or business needs for up to 500 people
- Tennis program offering 13 outdoor courts (11 clay and 2 hard courts), as well as year-round tennis facilities with 4 indoor courts.
- Superior recreational facilities with a 3,000 square foot fitness center
- Exercise studio offering Pilates, yoga and other exercise classes
- 25 meter swimming pool
- Four licensed massage therapists on staff
- Locker and laundry service
- Holiday and family activities